Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to NHL04 Rebuilt 2017. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CPU vs CPU only?
Topic Started: May 14 2018, 05:38 AM (181 Views)
TeekMac
Rookie
From the team selection screen, after clicking "Play Now" how do I choose which team is AI controlled and which one I control.

I've finally got the game to run with the mod installed, but so far, can only watch two AI controlled teams play.

Is there a button I'm not seeing or what?

lol, any help?,
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trent
Member Avatar
Project Leader
You have to assign the controller for your team first. Let's say you play Nashville... you have to move the controller icon to your team slot (see red arrow here)

Posted Image
My Blues 1995-1996 Season Report
My Blues 1998-1999 Season Report
My Flyers 1998-1999 Season Report

TeekMac
Rookie
Sheesh,

Very embarrassed, thanks for responding. Last hockey game I played was NHL 94 on the Genesis.

Awesome mod, thanks to not only the mod devs for putting this together, but the whole community for being so helpful and eager to take time and lend support (took some fiddling to get this running, but found all the other info I needed w/ the search bar).

Thanks,

trent
Member Avatar
Project Leader
You're welcome! Enjoy. :)
My Blues 1995-1996 Season Report
My Blues 1998-1999 Season Report
My Flyers 1998-1999 Season Report

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Problem Reports / Tech Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply