Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to NHL04 Rebuilt 2017. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
flames1339's Jersey Making Tutorial; Courtesy of The Breakaway
Topic Started: Oct 30 2013, 12:18 PM (5,498 Views)
The Cheese
Mr. Jersey
Tutorials from TBN go unsupported, so our fellow members may or may not be able to help you should you need it
-------------------------------------------------

Jersey Templates (Any one of these will do, they all act the same)
HotTemp v1.0
CCM Jersey Template
Jersey Template from Mohnatiy®
Template for Lazy Jersey Makers
"Looser" Jersey Template by Browntiger
Nike Swift Template
Sweater/Vintage Jersey Template
The McEdge Template
The McTemplate v2.5

If the above links do not work, try this link:http://www.mediafire.com/file/mdf8sy2sf0dt...seyTemplates.7z

Please credit all contributors to the template if you choose to release your work. The list of contributors can be found in applicable readme files or content info

Part 1
[dohtml]
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xplV0np2M1M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/dohtml]

Part 2
[dohtml]
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jLL48GmUanE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/dohtml]
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

trent
Member Avatar
Project Leader
:good:

Thanks for the effort man.
My Blues 1995-1996 Season Report
My Blues 1998-1999 Season Report
My Flyers 1998-1999 Season Report

Canadiens48
Member Avatar
Rookie
Could someone point me to a Photoshop free download link, or similar editor? Thanks.

stlouis26
PNHL v2 Project Leader
www.adobe.com for a free trial, if you want photoshop then buy it or use freeware gimp.
Posted Image

kidx
VAM Project Leader
[ *  *  * ]
stlouis26,24 December 2013
1:21 PM
www.adobe.com for a free trial, if you want photoshop then buy it or use freeware gimp.

Well you can use paint.net as well and it is better than gimp.
Posted Image

shawjulian
Rookie
What about the number style on the jerseys?

CgyFlames
Mr. AHL
[ *  *  *  * ]
shawjulian,20 February 2016
1:04 AM
What about the number style on the jerseys?

You have to create a separate image of each number (0-9), then import the images into the same fsh file as the uniform.

ZzNARCHzZ
Member Avatar
ZzNARCHzZ
I watched the tutorials and wanna edit some jerseys already in the game but i saw that those were fsh files, how can I edit the already existing jersey viv files to change them. or how to convert them to fsh and then back to viv. Now i tried looking in the other form and got nowhere, any help will be greatly appreciated!

-ZzNARCHzZ

Sence
Hall of Famer
You can open the the .viv file with BIGGUI software. You can find it from here:
http://z15.invisionfree.com/NHL04Rebuilt/i...hp?showtopic=11

You can also add extra file to .viv file with the same program.
A video is worth of thousand pictures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFq2dGSVdOI
My Sharks 2015-16 season (finished)

ZzNARCHzZ
Member Avatar
ZzNARCHzZ
Sence,18 March 2016
12:08 AM
You can open the the .viv file with BIGGUI software. You can find it from here:
http://z15.invisionfree.com/NHL04Rebuilt/i...hp?showtopic=11

You can also add extra file to .viv file with the same program.

I did that and then there are extra .viv files inside of it how do i open or edit them?

-ZzNARCHzZ

Polypub
Rookie
I`ve downloaded the bigGUI as mention to modify jersey file, but i`m not able to identify which jersey belongs which teams.

I`m trying to put the green Whalers jersey from VB3 Mod in the 93-94 mod to replace the blue jersey as i do prefer the old set of whalers jersey.

If someone knows how to do it and can help me that would be appreciated.

thanks you.

AucS
Junior League
[ * ]
Hi Cheese

I'm curious to know what Template do you use it for your creation? Especialy for CHL mod

they were very realistic!

I'm working on some update for LHJMQ like Remparts 20 th anniversary jersey and for 'new 2014' Bathurst Titans

thanks

lepiney
Regular
[ *  * ]
Hi all,

Don't really know where I should post my question, I figured it somehow concerns 'jersey making'...

Actually, it's about HELMETS (found in the same .fsh file). I have no problem updating all the textures: Jersey, Numbers, I even did some change on goalie gear so I can say I have learned how things work so far.

Only one thing won't seem to work, for no apparent reason... that is the Helmets!! I did some (4) white helmets, put them in the .fsh file, import everything in the .viv... but in the game they appear black!!!

Someone has an idea what the issue could be?

Thanks
cheers

stlouis26
PNHL v2 Project Leader
Can you post your viv-file for download then I could try to help you as I have created a lot of uni.....viv the last years and never had such a problem.
Posted Image

lepiney
Regular
[ *  * ]
stlouis26,13 September 2017
5:30 PM
Can you post your viv-file for download then I could try to help you as I have created a lot of uni.....viv the last years and never had such a problem.

Thank you for your help, much appreciated!

Here you have (both home/away .fsh and .viv files):https://www.mediafire.com/file/3vs3t7lwlyplahx/uni.viv.zip
cheers

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Tutorials · Next Topic »
Add Reply