Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to NHL04 Rebuilt 2017. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Should I retire?
Yes 10 (41.7%)
No 14 (58.3%)
Total Votes: 24
Should I retire?; Dilemma of the little alaq...
Topic Started: Nov 26 2016, 08:22 PM (878 Views)
hidek91
Member Avatar
BONOBO
[ *  *  *  * ]
Long time ago I made decision to give up video games altogether (big waste of time). I left LoL but still keep playing NHL 04. It's the last game I play on PC. If I quitted NHL 04, I would be video games-free and could focus on other areas of life.

What's your opinion?
I'm addicted to the pain,
even more than words can say ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

formx
Hall of Famer
[ *  *  *  * ]
yeah go away from here
Posted Image

hidek91
Member Avatar
BONOBO
[ *  *  *  * ]
Still going strong in NHL 04 leagues :)

Still no cup though :(

Not even final appearance :(

ingratus
Junior League
[ * ]
What are you talking about? There is no more NEHL anymore, retire from what?! So I see no point to vote for that, because every NEHL GM retires automatically. :thinking:

maestro
Member Avatar
EMLH Major League admin
[ *  * ]
You are not completely right, there are still 2 active leagues up and running, and Alaq is a part of both of them. End of NEHL definitely doesn't mean end of PC online hockey. If you like to be a part of the European Major League of Hockey community, you are welcome too, just send your league registration and wait till start of new league season.

Anyway, in terms of this kind of voting I cannot see the point as well :)
European Major League of Hockey (link)
Posted Image

gino200
Hall of Famer
[ *  *  *  * ]
hidek91,26 November 2016
3:22 PM
Long time ago I made decision to give up video games altogether (big waste of time). I left LoL but still keep playing NHL 04. It's the last game I play on PC. If I quitted NHL 04, I would be video games-free and could focus on other areas of life.

What's your opinion?

I voted no. You're a really good player and I would like to see your talents at virtual hockey in the next-gen video games. But if NHL 04 is what you're into then I won't judge you. And don't feel bad about not making it to the NEHL Finals. I spent 6 (or was it 7?) seasons in the league and never made it past the second round of the playoffs :) It's like my team was cursed. As for me I am officially retired from all leagues.

hidek91
Member Avatar
BONOBO
[ *  *  *  * ]
gino200
Dec 29 2017, 06:02 PM
hidek91,26 November 2016
3:22 PM

What's your opinion?

I voted no. You're a really good player and I would like to see your talents at virtual hockey in the next-gen video games. But if NHL 04 is what you're into then I won't judge you. And don't feel bad about not making it to the NEHL Finals. I spent 6 (or was it 7?) seasons in the league and never made it past the second round of the playoffs :) It's like my team was cursed. As for me I am officially retired from all leagues.
Thank you for your warm words, Gino. I hope you're doing fine ;)

When it comes to PS4/xbox, I was thinking about it but I feel that if I buy console, I will waste too much time on gaming so decided not to :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · NEHLPC · Next Topic »
Add Reply