Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to NHL04 Rebuilt 2017. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Does anybody have NHL 2002 or 2003 for PC?
Topic Started: May 18 2017, 09:07 PM (334 Views)
BrokenByChange
Rookie
Hi all,

Just curious if anyone has any of these two games, and if so, if it would be possible to send/upload the uniforms.viv file from the game.

If it's easier, I could also work with just the .viv/.fsh for the custom team jerseys.

Doing an NHL 2004 dynasty as the sEAttle Storm (i.e. the EA Storm), I've used the uniform files from my NHL 98 and NHL 2001 but they're pretty small image files and the jerseys come out pretty pixelated, just want to know if 02 or 03 have those beautiful Storm unis any larger.

Thanks in advance!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DSgamby
Member Avatar
Charter Member
[ *  *  *  * ]
Both games.https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2HAAT4ogn...iew?usp=sharing

Just remove the game title in the filename.
If I ran away, I'd never have the strength
To go very far
How would they hear the beating of my heart
Will it grow cold
The secret that I hide, will I grow old
How will they hear
When will they learn
How will they know

BrokenByChange
Rookie
Wow that was quick. Thank you so much! The 2003 one is ever so slightly more clear, good stuff.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · EA NHL Series · Next Topic »
Add Reply