Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to NHL04 Rebuilt 2017. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NHL Hitz 2018 Addon Patch: Vegas expansion
Topic Started: Sep 5 2017, 10:10 PM (1,996 Views)
foundforgood89
Rookie
Hi All. I'm pretty new here and only joined a few days ago. Loved the idea of the GC NHL Hitz Pro mods, and began experimenting with how to help out. This is what I came up with:

NHL Hitz 2018 Addon Patch: Vegas Expansion

Please note: Adding this patch will replace Team Canada from the team selection!

Includes:
-Vegas Golden Knights Textures inspired by previous mods: please note these are not the official jerseys, ice art, or anything really. But they look good anyways ;)
-Vegas Golden Knights (abbreviated) roster of 20 players (this is because country teams have fewer total players for some reason). Complete with adjusted commentary and appropriate stats
-(small changes to rosters of other teams: ex removed Kevin Klein and added Lias Andersson for NYR)

Screenshots:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Download Link:
NHL Hitz 2018 Addon Patch: Vegas expansion

Install Instructions:
In order to install, you need to repack the root directory using GC Rebuilder
After you rebuild the root into an ISO, be sure to extract GHZE5D.rar and add the folder into Dolphins Texture folder. PLEASE NOTE A GHZE5D FOLDER SHOULD ALREADY EXIST IF YOU ARE USING NHL Hitz 2018 (link below): This will combine with it and should only replace one texture file from it.
After this is done, make sure Loading Custom Textures is enabled in Dolphin, and have fun!

Credits:

Thank you and credit to snidehockey for inspiring me and creating NHL Hitz 2018 on which this is based.
Find out more about his project here:
NHL Hitz 2018

Additional credit to the modding community here who helped build textures

And of course credit to Slippery In Net who build HitzEdit making this possible:
Hitzedit

History:

9/6/17 AM: Found a few bugs that are messing with existing team lineups as well as crashing on android Dolphin: working on this. Will come back soon

9/6/17 PM: Updated "root.rar" to hopefully address issues. Roster overlaps should be fixed such that it doesn't ruin other teams lineups. I have not had a chance to test the android dolphin compatibility (hopefully it should work).
Also added screenshots. Enjoy!

9/7/17 AM: New version is confirmed working on android dolphin.
I may update this with an updated center ice and jerseys over time, but I think my focus will be fixing roster mistakes and updating them for the new season. Have found a few errors. Wont release the roster update until regular season has started and players have been assigned numbers and send down to the minors
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mackdunnie
Member Avatar
Regular
[ *  * ]
Nicely done :tup:
mackshacks.com MACKS HACKS

blackhat154
Rookie
bro, I joined this board just to say THIS IS AWESOME. Great work! However, the link is down? Can you reupload/repost it? Also, is it possible to inject Vegas instead of Team Finland or the Czechs? Haha. I wanna keep Canada in the game. CHEERS!

BamBamCam
Rookie
I love the work you did! :worship:
The Vegas link seems to be broken though.
Is there and alternative link?

Thanks!

blackhat154
Rookie
BamBamCam
Jun 1 2018, 07:44 PM
I love the work you did! :worship:
The Vegas link seems to be broken though.
Is there and alternative link?

Thanks!
Dude I check this thread every week to see if he reuploaded or responded lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · NHL Hitz · Next Topic »
Add Reply